[EquisMetaStock Group] MS Fibonacci

All:

I want to use Fibonacci on Metastock in a different way.
I want to measure wave 1.  Then use Fibonacci to calculate
wave 3, not wave 2 retracement.

The classic example is analyzing Elliott Wave.  I want
to measure the distance from point 1 to point 2.  Then
do fibonacci analysis starting at point 3, not point 2,
and calculate where point 4 would end.

Is there any Metastock code to do this?  If not, is there
any other software packages to do this?

Bob