  >From:
  Hal Schmidt

  To: <A
  title=Metastockusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  href="">Metastockusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

  Sent: Sunday, March 09, 2003 6:01
PM
  Subject: [Metastockusers] Which are the
  best Expert Advisors?
  I am new to Metastock 8.0 and would like to know which
  expert adivisors if any I should begin using or buy.  I like trading
  the QQQ's and Rydex funds' I have done some limited backtesting on the
  QQQ's and Equis Directional Movement w/Opt, PS StochRSI and PS Meisels
  Overbought/Oversold came in 1,2,3.  Is it worth purcahsing additional
  expert adivisor plug in's?  I could use some pointers on which
  direction is best.  I would also be interested in training.
  Please help.To
  to:Metastockusers-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxYour use
  of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the <A
  href="">Yahoo! Terms of Service.