Re: [Metastockusers] Digest Number 688

I had the same problem. This is what I did:

1) Downloaded the file.
2) Once downloaded, right click on the file and choose open with winzip.
3) Once in winzip extract the files to any folder you choose.
4) Open up Metastock organizer and import the extracted files from your designated folder.

Lenny

In a message dated 3/7/2003 5:22:27 AM Eastern Standard Time,

Metastockusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

I have downloaded and tried to install  the self extracting file for
ms 8.0, but it would not run and winxp gives a message that there is
an error in running the program, therefore it will shut down. I have
restarted the computer to clear up the memory and to see if it makes
a difference, but no avail.I have fairly new computer and 512 memory
in it. Anybody on this group has any input.Help is appreciated.

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor