[Metastockusers] Which are the best Expert Advisors?

I am new to Metastock 8.0 and would like to know which expert
adivisors if any I should begin using or buy.  I like trading the
QQQ's and Rydex funds' I have done some limited backtesting on the
QQQ's and Equis Directional Movement w/Opt, PS StochRSI and PS
Meisels Overbought/Oversold came in 1,2,3.  Is it worth purcahsing
additional expert adivisor plug in's?  I could use some pointers on
which direction is best.  I would also be interested in training.
Please help.

New Yahoo! Mail Plus. More flexibility. More control. More power.
Get POP access, more storage, more filters, and more.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/Hcb0iA/P.iFAA/46VHAA/zMEolB/TM