[Metastockusers] Reuters data problems, last 72 hours? Canada only?

Hi everyone

I have been unable to access Reuters Datalink for the past 72 hours -
data has been either very slow or completely inaccessible. I called
Reuters today and they told me that it was a problem with my ISP,
Bell Sympatico here in Canada. They told me that all their Canadian
customers who use Sympatico were calling up with the same problems.

I called Bell, and of course they deny any knowledge of this problem.
Reuters told me that they are in touch with Bell.

Deny deny deny :)All together now...

Is anyone else having data problems? I am referring to downloading
EOD data into my program at night. I haven't had any problems for the
past two months. Any Canadians out there having similiar problems?
Any Sympatico users? Thanks in advance for any info. Off to Toronto
Metastockusers to post this