  >From:
  nikku_x

  To: <A
  title=Metastockusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  href="">Metastockusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

  Sent: March 05, 2003 5:17 PM
  Subject: [Metastockusers] Reuters data
  problems, last 72 hours? Canada only?
  Hi everyoneI have been unable to access Reuters
  Datalink for the past 72 hours - data has been either very slow or
  completely inaccessible. I called Reuters today and they told me that it
  was a problem with my ISP, Bell Sympatico here in Canada. They told me
  that all their Canadian customers who use Sympatico were calling up with
  the same problems. I called Bell, and of course they deny any
  knowledge of this problem. Reuters told me that they are in touch with
  Bell. Deny deny deny :)All together now...Is anyone else
  having data problems? I am referring to downloading EOD data into my
  program at night. I haven't had any problems for the past two months. Any
  Canadians out there having similiar problems? Any Sympatico users? Thanks
  in advance for any info. Off to Toronto Metastockusers to post
  thisTo
  to:Metastockusers-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxYour use
  of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the <A
  href="">Yahoo! Terms of Service.