[Metastockusers] Data source

Hi,

    Currently I am developing a futures tnote trading system in
60m. Mi big issue are:

1) Source data

I compared Qcharts and Esignal and
tickdata historical series. I found that Esignal and tickdata series are the
same......and Qcharts has diferent data (OHLC).
So I was wondering if any of you
know whu is this going on.
The quality of data , as you know,
is very important ina trading system....so which one would you
recommend?

2) I have done some research and <A
href="">www.CQG.com seems the most realiable? Do you
agree?
How much is per month the real
time data  service via internet?
Has anybody tested it yet?I have
downloaded the demo it looks fine...any comments?....(<A
href="">http://www.cqg.com/products/demo.cfm)
If I susbscribe for it
can I download all the historical data to excel?

Thanks

Juan

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor