[Metastockusers] Re: Data source

I have noticted more or less the same. I downloaded securities to my
hard drive and checked them for errors.
All the errors do have an Open price outside the High-Low range error
(out of 247 securities I got about 135 errors).
This issue is reported the eSignal, which is currently fixing the
problem. For more information go to:

http://forum.esignalcentral.com/showthread.php?
s=77438cda9a53b5b9cb0c393c9b729460&threadid=805

Regards,

Ed Comino

--- In Metastockusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "emarco" <emarco@xxxx> wrote:
> Hi,
>
>         Currently I am developing a futures tnote trading system in
60m. Mi big issue are:

> 1) Source data
>
> I compared Qcharts and Esignal and tickdata historical series. I
found that Esignal and tickdata series are the same......and Qcharts
has diferent data (OHLC).
> So I was wondering if any of you know whu is this going on.
> The quality of data , as you know, is very important ina trading
system....so which one would you recommend?

fine...any comments?....(http://www.cqg.com/products/demo.cfm)