Re: [Metastockusers] download yahoo groups messages

I am so sorry that I have made a technical mistake,
while I was replying a group message, I wanted to say that if it would possible
for you to send me also the program if there was such a program that
downloads yahoo group messages.

nezih

<BLOCKQUOTE