[EquisMetaStock Group] Yahoo Financial Data download

Hi,

I'm looking for an up to date list of data downloaders for free Yahoo
Historical data.

So far I've found these three:

Quotelf, www.quotelf.com, $55, DialData format straight into
Metastock Downloader.
Not sure how true this is but I read that Quotelf only retrieves
historical Yahoo quotes if there is more that one day to obtain.
Otherwise it retrieves current Yahoo quotes which could be subject to
change (less reliable). I've raised this question with Quotelf but
not had a response yet.

AmiQuote, www.amibroker.com, SHAREWARE, .CSV format manually imported
into Metastock downloader.

MLDownloader, www.stoploss.ch/MLDownloader.htm, $50, Metastock format
(replaces Equis Downloader).
Very little information on website.

I've also discovered (from Equis) that there are 2 Downloaders both
versioned 7.22 (how stupid). The one on the website supports Reuters
DataLink and if you call them, they'll give you one that supports
DialData changes.

My preference is to only have the Metastock downloader
update /validate /modify my data.  Also not sure what happens with
Stock splits etc.  Would this be  manual process?

Any comments? Suggestions for other apps?

Thanks very much
Sean

New Yahoo! Mail Plus. More flexibility. More control. More power.
Get POP access, more storage, more filters, and more.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/Hcb0iA/P.iFAA/46VHAA/BefplB/TM