RE: [Metastockusers] What will be the reuter's fate?

 Traders Resources

Reuters does far more than sell MetaStocks ya big dork.
Its a very large news organization that manages to rack in lots of bucks
for terminals and reports.

If you think your dukascopy's existence  will make a difference to reuters
think again! Or maybe get your first thought! That may be a start.

Warmest Regards
Free Article Larry Williams How to Trade Betterwww.adest.com.au