Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] Is there a bullish/bearish sentiment indicator or ...

>> I have V8.0 EOD, but think this applies to 7.0 too.  You can
either apply one of the Expert Advisors to do this, or, you can
create your own Expert Adviser <<

In the book given out by MetaStock called Technical Analysis from A
to Z, which is written by the Steven Achelis (MetaStock). He mention
on page 78, a Bull/Bear Ratio.

I was just trying to see if I can access an index for sentement or
consumer confidence that I can place on my charts that I use for
Market Direction. My data feed is eSignal.

Thanks much,

larry@xxxxxxxxxx