[EquisMetaStock Group] Having delay in seeing Daily price for $nya

I like to print out $NYA from eSignal (NYSE composite). However, it
is always a day late, even though I use the refresh button. Is there
a setting to adjust.

In eSignal, the data is current for my indexes. However, the indexes
I look at through MetaStock/eSignal show indexes 1 day late. I am
just trying to print the daily chart after the 4pm New York close.

Thanks much,

larry@xxxxxxxxxx