RE: [Metastockusers] What will be the reuter's fate?

Can you point me in
the right direction to read up on Reuters disaster?

<FONT face=Tahoma
size=2>-----Original Message-----From: Jayson
[mailto:jcasavant@xxxxxxxxxxxx] Sent: Tuesday, February 25, 2003 1:25
PMTo: Metastockusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject: RE:
[Metastockusers] What will be the reuter's fate?
Give
us a break. Every body here knows this is just more duascopy Spam. Please move
on to another group.
 Jayson
<FONT face=Tahoma
size=2>-----Original Message-----From: larcenn71
<larcenn71@xxxxxxxxx> [mailto:larcenn71@xxxxxxxxx]Sent:
Tuesday, February 25, 2003 1:57 PMTo:
Metastockusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject: [Metastockusers] What will be
the reuter's fate?The issue of Reuters bothers me so
much because I am interested in buying its shares when they fall in
price.  Although i am confident in the ultimate collapse of reuters, I
am nevertheless willing to trade in their stocks, because i believe in
reuter's short-term ability to stem the tide of its own disintegration. what
are your thoughts on this? I am also interested in the matter of dividing
the reuter's inheritance. many small companies claim to be able to absorb
some of reuter's part of which dukascopy seems to be the most aggressive
one.  in this light, how will stand in the reuter's place?
to:Metastockusers-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxYour use
of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the <A
href="">Yahoo! Terms of Service.
to:Metastockusers-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxYour use