Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] Is there a bullish/bearish sentiment indicator or ...

<<Is there a bullish/bearish sentiment indicator or index in
MetaStock/eSignal?

Thanks much,>>

I have V8.0 EOD, but think this applies to 7.0 too.  You can either apply one of the Expert Advisors to do this, or, you can create your own Expert Adviser (which I prefer to do) and set your own parameters for a bullish or bearish indicators.  You can do this with colors, and buy signals with all sorts of symbols for the signals.

Jay

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor