Re: [Metastockusers] Divergence of oscillators

Hi,

1) I would like to be advised how to handdle the divergence of stochastics.
I would like not to enter a trade when this happens: price does not move or
goes down  and stochastic still goes up.....I know that depends of the
period of the stochastic but perhaps there is a way to avoid this type of
trades.
My idea also  is to place a trailing stop when I am long or short and
stochastic diverges.
2) "How to handdle stochastic due to a change in volatility?"
In different volatility situations sometimes is better to use a faster
stochatic than a slower or the other way round....How can I adjust the
oscilators with change in volatility?
Perhaps is too challenging cuz volatility changes suddenly or you adjust to
a different volatility and would have been better with the previous
one...just thoughts
I know is the 1MM question but any comment or advise would be appreciated.

Thanks

Juan