Re: [Metastockusers] Changing Favorites folder structure

However, the Favorites folder was set up by MS as part of the History,
Local Data, Favorites structure when I installed the program..  A search
retrieves C:\Program Files\Equis\MetaStock as the location of a file
named favorites.dta This doesn't appear to be a folder that I can alter.

Ron