[Metastockusers] Changing Favorites folder structure

Hi all -

I have a large group of folders in Favorites within another folder e.g.

Favorites:
            Tops:
                Date1: Chart1, Chart2,...
                Date2: Chart6, Chart9...

I would like to have new file structure be:

Favorites:
            Tops:
                    Year1:
                          Date1: Chart1,Chart2,...
                          Date2: Chart6,Chart9...

How do I move the existing Dates folders to the new folder Year1?

TIA

Ron