A real MetaStock question... importing issues

Think that one needs
to say more than "test" in order to get much in the way of a
reply.
<SPAN
class=397571819-21022003>
I have been trying
to import some systems and indicators made from earlier versions into MS Version
8.   I didn't think that MS 8 was able to import from any older
versions.  Then, I tried importing some systems made by Version
7.2.   At last... this worked.   So, I imported older
systems and indicators into 7.2 and then exported them from 7.2 to import into
8.0.
<SPAN
class=397571819-21022003>
Does this relate to
findings of other users?   Is there a better way?
<SPAN
class=397571819-21022003>
Let's get this list
going again, but you'll never do it with "test"
messaes.