[Metastockusers] EUR/USD, gold?

I am just wondering how the situation around Iraqi conflict will
impact on EUR/USD rate. Euro seems to be propping up its position for
quite a long time and a possible US-Iraqi conflict is most likely
only to solidify this trend. however, i have very strong suspicions
that the trend might easily reverse the war turns out to be swift and
victorious for the United States. I also wonder what short-term
impact the war will have on gold prices around the world.  I am an
independent trader, having an account at gaincapital.com and doing my
technical analysis using free software of  dukascopy.com (now their
new version http://next.dukascopy.com, where I trace the development
of both EUR/USD and gold charts). In  making my trading decisions I
would like to include some elements of fundamental analysis, so a
need a piece of advice from some analytics.  What should i expect?
thank you very much.