[EquisMetaStock Group] Generic formula with variables.

Hi
everyone,
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>
I am
using the TRIX indicator from S&C of a few month ago.
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>
TRIX:

<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>
d:=
Input("Number of Periods",5,100,13);MA:= Mov(C,d,E);MA1:=
Mov(MA,d,E);MA2:= Mov(MA1,d,E);ROC(MA2,1,%)
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>
named the indicator TRIX.
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>
If I
plot it on a chart, I get the choice of the period in the dialog box appearing
when I drag an drop.
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>
If I
use it in the explorer I get the default period, 13, automatically.

<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>
Is
there a way to run an exploration for a 20 day period using the existing
indicator ? I tried TRIX(20) without success.
The
idea is to define a basic formula with variables that can be used as parameters
(properties) both in the exploration and in other indicators. For example, I
could be interestd in plotting a 9 day EMA of a TRIX(35). This would be
Mov(TRIX(35),9,E) without having to create a TRIX(35)
indicator.
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>
conclude, using Mov(9)TRIX(20) or Mov(14)TRIX(21) with two generic formula Mov()
and TRIX() would be great.
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>
An