RE: [EquisMetaStock Group] Would you buy...

think that there is already an existing program available ofr purchase.

<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>Written by a programmer together with Alexander
Elder.

  <FONT face=Tahoma
  size=2>-----Original Message-----From: Conrad Smith
  [mailto:conradfsmith3@xxxxxxxxx]Sent: 10 février 2003
  19:07To: Forum - Equis Metastock on Yahoo!Subject:
  [EquisMetaStock Group] Would you buy...I'm currently
  writing a program used for recording trades that is outlined in Alexander
  Elder's book, <A
  href="">Come
  Into My Trading Room.If I made this available for sale, do any of
  you think you might buy it? Would it be worth it?I had no intentions
  of selling it when I started to write it, but a few friends of mine have
  expressed an interest in buying a copy.Thanks for you
  feedback.Conrad

  <A
  href=""><FONT
  face=Arial size=2>With Yahoo! Mail you can get a bigger mailbox -- choose a
  size that fits your needsTo
  to:equismetastock-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxYour
  href="">Yahoo! Terms of Service.

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor