Re: [Metastockusers] Invert Indicator?

Harold

> Is there a function I can add to a custom indicator so it is
> inverted? I know you can do this on the whole chart Y-Axis, but I
> only want to do it on one indicator.

How you achieve this will depend on whether your indicator is binary (zero
or one) or analogue () any value.

To invert a binary formula look for its value equal to zero.
("your formula")=0;

To invert an analogue formula multiply it by minus one.
("your formula")*-1;

Other tweaks may be necessary if the resulting scale is critical.

Roy