Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] TA / Trading Books for sale

Gerry ... shipping by air (from Canada) is $40 U.S. for a grand total
of $140 U.S. (FYI: shipping by sea is about $20 U.S.)

Email me at nick_diciero@xxxxxxxxxxx if you're still interested...

--- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Gerald COOK" <Gerry@xxxx>
wrote:
> Hi
>
> I'm interested in buying the following books
>
> Smarter Trading by Perry Kaufman : $20 U.S.
> The Trading Game by Ryan Jones: $25 U.S.
> Encyclopedia of Trading Strategies by Katz: $30 U.S.
>  International Encylopedia of Technical Analysis by  Siegel: $25
>
> Can you let me know how much including postage to the UK
> Thanks
> Gerry

$25
>   U.S.
>   6) MacMillan On Options : $40 U.S.
>   7) Technical Analysis of Stock Trends 8th edition by Edwards &
>   Macgee: $60 U.S.
>
>   Drop me a note if any of these books interest you
>

>         Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

Service.