Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] TA / Trading Books for sale

to disclose your email address to the group.  Please use this
page to reply.

Hi

I'm interested in buying the following
books

Smarter
Trading by Perry Kaufman : $20 U.S.The Trading Game by Ryan Jones: $25
U.S.Encyclopedia of Trading Strategies by Katz: $30
U.S. International Encylopedia of Technical Analysis by  Siegel:
$25
<FONT
face="Franklin Gothic Book">Can you let me know how
much including postage to the UK
<FONT
face="Franklin Gothic Book">Thanks

<FONT