[Metastockusers] Re: System Tester Help Needed

I had the same problem here with my reversal system which only had
long entry and short entry in 7.21.
In 8.0, you need to add exits for each before the opposite entry will
take affect.

Bob

--- In Metastockusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "srw4020 <steverwilson@xxxx>"