[Metastockusers] System Tester Help Needed

I have just upgraded to 8.0. I am trying to run a system test, and
all it
does is trade on the first signal. It holds that position and never
exits.
The system is an active one - trading about 2 times/month and
positions are
held for about 1 week -  so I know that something isn't right. I can
run the
same test on version 7.02 and it runs fine. I have been through the
testing
"Options" many times, but I may be overlooking something. Any
suggestions?

Thanks,
steve