[EquisMetaStock Group] correct method of calculating RSI

Mike,

The incorrect results that you obtain may not be caused by a
calculation error. All of the methods for calulating a RSI that I am
aware of do ignore days that have no price movement.

If you can detail your problem maybe we can find a solution.

Preston

--- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Mike Slattery"