RE: [Metastockusers] System Tester Help Needed

<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>Steve,
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>
If you
want to post your entry and exit codes, I can take a look at it.  Without
that, it is probably difficult to suggest anything.
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>
Good
Trading,
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>
Joe
J.

  <FONT face=Tahoma
  size=2>-----Original Message-----From: srw4020
  <steverwilson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  [mailto:steverwilson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx]Sent: Thursday, January 23,
  2003 8:32 AMTo: Metastockusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject:
  [Metastockusers] System Tester Help NeededI have just
  upgraded to 8.0. I am trying to run a system test, and all itdoes is
  trade on the first signal. It holds that position and never exits.The
  system is an active one - trading about 2 times/month and positions
  areheld for about 1 week -  so I know that something isn't right. I
  can run thesame test on version 7.02 and it runs fine. I have been
  through the testing"Options" many times, but I may be overlooking
  something. Any suggestions?Thanks,steveTo
  to:Metastockusers-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxYour use
  of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the <A
  href="">Yahoo! Terms of Service.

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor