Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] Is there a way to save an Explorer listto a physical file with individual symbo

Iseldin -

I'm not sure I understand your question. However, since that has never
stopped me from answering up 'til now here goes:
Save the ticker list as a text  file. When you want to construct a
universe for exploration place the tickers into a list and save as a
text file with the .sym extension. Place that file in the downloader
folder. You then can construct a folder with all those tickers and use
it for explorations.

Ron