[EquisMetaStock Group] Is there a way to save an Explorer list to a physical file with individual symbo

I don't like using Saved lists, is there a way to save all
records in an exploration, to a physical folder symbol list that I
can use for explorations. I want to save it to a "physical
directory", such as e:\metastock, rather than to the favorites
folder. So that when the symbols are located there, I can bring them
into the add symbols folder.

I can then copy the individual symbols to another computer.

The problem is that since I use a desktop and notebook, I need to
save the explored symbol list to a "physical folder" where each
symbol is its own file.

I use eSignal and I just can't "right click" on the saved list and
save it to individual files. This technique does not work for
Metastock for eSignal.

Thanks much,