[EquisMetaStock Group] Is there a way to save an Explorer list to a physical file with individual symbo

>             When I run a search and wish to save the results to a
folder. highlight one of the results  and then use "control c" to
save it you can then open excel and paste it there or then save it to
anyfile. hope this helps.

John,

What I am looking for is to save the records so that I can bring up
the items in a individual file format, so I can place all of these
symbols into a folder, so I can copy these symbols to my desktop PC
for eSignal format.

Thanks much,