Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] Can I have all charts open with a defaultindicator template.

1)
Create a chart that appears you wish subsequent charts to appear. Right
ckick the chart. Select save as default.

2)
Drag each indicator below the price inner window until you see the
zigzgaggy line change to a square box. Release the indicator. This draws
that indicator's plot in a new window.
3)
Yes. See #2 above.