[EquisMetaStock Group] Invisible on the net

Grizz,
I have been eavesdropping on this exchange. I didn't know how to be
invisible either...been getting these pop-ups that I
am "broadcasting" my url. Thanks for your advice and explanations.

I downloaded the free zonealert onto both my home PCs..the old P-233
and the AMD 1.2.  I feel much better now!!

Now I get pop-up alerts every few minutes that this or that is trying
to get into my PC.  I guess that's the price for protection from
these idiots that take pleasure in doing evil.

Also, the ZA seems to cause a few problems (ex: I could not get into
this group this a.m. on the P233..the site just wouldn't finish

I mention these things so that anyone else who considers installing
ZA will be prepared for some of the things that seem to come with the
territory, so to speak!

Again, thank you for sharing your knowledge so that others of us can
have a fighting chance against the other side. By the way, would you
suggest ZA Pro over the standard free version?

Bob

Plan to Sell a Home?
http://us.click.yahoo.com/J2SnNA/y.lEAA/jd3IAA/BefplB/TM