[Metastockusers] Upgrade 6.52 - 8.0

Good afternoon all,
    I just bought the 8.0 upgrade. Is there a posted procedure on how
to save my indicators, Experts, Explorations etc. from my 6.52
version??? I tried the install and one of the first things that came
up was that there is a previous version of Metastock on my computer
and would I like to delete it. I got a little nervous : >) and
aborted the install. Any step-by-step procedures out there to avoid a
major disaster??

Thanks in advance!

Lenny Rosow

Home Selling? Try Us!