RE: [Metastockusers] Re: Upgrade 6.52 - 8.0

Why not backup all and then try ;-)

-----Mensaje original-----
De: anilkeshavji [mailto:anilkeshavji@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Enviado el: domingo, 27 de octubre de 2002 21:47
Para: Metastockusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Asunto: [Metastockusers] Re: Upgrade 6.52 - 8.0

I believe that you can export /inmport using the organiser
tool...however you and only export / import the indicators etc not
your personalised explorerations etc...

If you have second machine then install in a separate computer and
run both versions of metastock in parallel mode....

I think installing in same directory will overwrite the files...

anil

--- In Metastockusers@xxxx, "lbrosow" <rosow@xxxx> wrote:
> Do I install 8.0 into a different folder so it doesn't overwrite
> everything from 6.52 and then import into 8.0???
>
> Lenny

Plan to Sell a Home?
http://us.click.yahoo.com/J2SnNA/y.lEAA/jd3IAA/zMEolB/TM