[EquisMetaStock Group] Re: FREE End-of-Day Quotes

Scott,

I tried to use Quotelf and ran into problems.  It would not let me
load any NASDAQ stocks.  IBM and GM worked fine but MSFT and INTC
ended up no quote.  I wrote custoemr support and got no reply.

They suggest you download a copy of the free downloader version
7.22.  But this did not work.  I guess Equis has eliminated the other
than Reuters tab in the free downloader for just this reason.  I was
able to get a copy of the downloader with the other tabs enabled for
Dial Data - which they trap to do thier magic.

Eric

--- In equismetastock@xxxx, "Scott K" <scott-k@xxxx> wrote:
> I use a product called Quotelf (  <http://www.quotelf.com/>
http://www.quotelf.com/). It interacts with MS Downloader, and gets
quotes from yahoo. I had some issues with earlier versions, but the
latest versions seem pretty solid. I pull quotes on about 3000 stocks
a day. It's nice because you can schedule the MS downloader to get
quotes when you are away. In fact, since I set up the schedule, I
never mess with it, it just happens in the middle of the night.

Plan to Sell a Home?
http://us.click.yahoo.com/J2SnNA/y.lEAA/jd3IAA/BefplB/TM