[EquisMetaStock Group] Re: History of the group

Preston wrote:

> As far as the Metastockusers and this group joining together, there
> are a number of reasons why that will not happen. Truth is we really
> are linked together by common goals and software. We are further
> linked by our experiences together.

Thanks for the detailed history.

I'm not sure why the two groups can not be joined together based on
the history as you described it (now that equismetastock is back on
track and seems to have the support of Equis behind it), but it is not
something I'm going to lose any sleep over either!

Anyway, in case anyone is interested, the discussion of the 8.0 system
tester (the bias issue) was continued on the other list with an
interesting answer from Equis support (especially for those trading in
both directions - long/short).  I guess it is probably best to be a
member of both groups even though there is definitely
overlap/double-posting.

Pring

Home Selling? Try Us!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/QrPZMC/iTmEAA/jd3IAA/BefplB/TM