[EquisMetaStock Group] Re: Huge System Test Profits

Preston,

Ah yes the good ole DOS Daze.

Someone recently branded me a Cynic!  Sad but true, a
little.  Rarely made a dime using brokers and their canned
advice.  Along the way to the poor house I discovered
moving averages and mutual funds.  After that I never lost
again -- Until I met Prechter and follwed him right over the
precipice for a 40% loss of my entire portfolio on the
great October day in 1987.
At least from there things could not have gotten worse.

Then I subscribed to many many TRIAL subscriptions of
all sorts of letters.  Some made good sense and most not.

Then I formed the Atlanta MetaStock and TA group and
learned lots of good stuff.

Then I developed Elixir, which came after the Holy Grail.
Market has been good to me.

Dave

--- In equismetastock@xxxx, pumrysh <no_reply@xxxx> wrote:
> Dave,
>
> Correct me if I'm wrong but I seem to remember a website that you
had
> some years ago that discussed your trading ideas.
>
> Your inference to being wealthier now leads me to believe that your
> ideas were successful. I wonder if you would mind sharing some of
> those ideas with us?
>
> Preston
>

> --- In equismetastock@xxxx, dave3003 <no_reply@xxxx> wrote:
> > Grizz, Roy, Preston, Praktikus, Bob, Anthony,
> >
> > Way back in time, a little after we were completing the
> > pyramids, using DOS version 4.5 of MetaStock - I too
> > discovered this or a similar formula.  I eagerly presented
> > charts and lovely profits to our Atlanta MetaStock
> > group.   But then to my dismay, there was a thundering
> > chorus of "ya gotta be kidding".
> > Everyone there was one and a half light years better than
> > me in math and formulary.
> >
> > In tears I rushed out of our high class board meeting
> > room, never to look at this brilliant concept again.
> >
> > Now older and wiser, and a good deal wealthier I shall
> > revisit this concept.   Ok so driving with only my
> > rearview mirror as a guide beats having NO guide at all.
> >

> > Dave

Plan to Sell a Home?
http://us.click.yahoo.com/J2SnNA/y.lEAA/jd3IAA/BefplB/TM