[EquisMetaStock Group] Any Opinions on "The Master Swing Trader" by Alan Farley ?

Looking for opinions on this book.

I have read Technical Analysis Of The Financial Markets by Murphy
and Technical Analysis Explained by Pring.

I am looking for "next step" books focusing on practical
applications of technical analysis. I would like to avoid "snake
oil" texts with the groups help.

Thanks in advance
Robert

Is your business paying to much?
Affordable insurance and benefits packages for Less.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/jCP0DB/E.mEAA/jd3IAA/BefplB/TM