[EquisMetaStock Group] Re: Any Opinions on "The Master Swing Trader" by Alan Farley ?

Hi, If you go to Amazon and check out the reviews you will see that
most people either love it or hate it.  I struggled through it - and
am glad I did, but it's really wordy.  Could have been half the size
if it was better written, but it's got some good concepts in there.
It does have some practical applications etc, but a lot of it is
quite vague.  After a few chapters of wondering if I was wasting my
time, I found that if I didn't try to read it looking for it to tell
me everything straight out, but with a concept already in mind, and
testing that against what was written, it made more sense.  That
could be just me though.  Good luck if you decide to get it!!

--- In equismetastock@xxxx, cobalt_cannon <no_reply@xxxx> wrote:
> Looking for opinions on this book.
>
> I have read Technical Analysis Of The Financial Markets by Murphy
> and Technical Analysis Explained by Pring.
>
> I am looking for "next step" books focusing on practical
> applications of technical analysis. I would like to avoid "snake
> oil" texts with the groups help.
>
> Thanks in advance
> Robert

Home Selling? Try Us!