[EquisMetaStock Group] Warning - Email Pest - Giuseppe Carini

I have received a few direct emails from a reader of this forum -
carini.giuseppe@xxxxxxx

He has been "demanding" cracks/key generators/serial number for
Metastock 7.2 pro eod, Tradestation 2000, Fibonacci Trader, Advanced
Get, etc.]

I have told him that if he doesn't have enough money to buy the
software then he does not have enough money to trade. As such, his
emails are getting increasingly abusive.

This forum is designed for us all to learn. It isn't a forum for
software thieves to collect email addresses!

IF YOU RECEIVE AN EMAIL FROM GIUSEPPE CARINI I RECOMMEND YOU DELETE
IT!

Looking for a more powerful website? Try GeoCities for $8.95 per month.
Register your domain name (http://your-name.com). More storage! No ads!
http://geocities.yahoo.com/ps/info
http://us.click.yahoo.com/auyVXB/KJoEAA/jd3IAA/BefplB/TM