[Metastockusers] Metastock 8.0 EOD Bug

The Metastock people have acknowledged to me that there is a bug in
Metastock 8.0 (EOD, not Pro).  I think it has to do with the use of
the p variable in system tests.  For Vector Vest users, I was trying
to test moving average crossovers of the MTI against the NASDAQ
Comp.  I've included my correpondence with them below, but you never
know whether the person you're talking to there has anything on the
ball.  Anyone have thoughts about this?

Sir,

First I apologize for the wait.
I have been testing it and it looks like there is a bug in the
program.
I reported this to our programmer so that they can test it .
At this time, you could upgrade to the pro version and I talked to
one of our sales guys (Tyson ) would would be willing to offer a
better deal than the regular upgrade.

Call him at 1-801-270-3164 if that could be a solution, if not you
will have to wait until a maintenance released is published.

Thanks,
Patrick