..sussed it.. [EquisMetaStock Group] creating multiple 'favourites'folders in 7.2

figured this out.. wasn't hard at all, anyone who wants to know:

in existing favourites folder, right click, and there's an option "create
new folder".
when the Explorer search is done, on the report do a 'shift select all',
right click on them, and there's an option "add to favourites". make sure
you check the path name that it is the 'new' folder just created (or you can
actually create a new folder from there), otherwise they will all end up in
the general favourites folder amongst whatever else might be in there. now
like any favourites folder, with a chart open the left and right arrows will
scroll through the selection (doesn't through you back to the original A-Z
folders).