[EquisMetaStock Group] What are the most recommended plugins for Metastock ?

I have seen several posts downplaying the usefulness of several
plugins for Metastock, namely Chart Pattern Recognition and
Bollinger Bands.

My question to the group is which plugins do you recommend and why?

Thanks for the expert advice in advance.
Robert

Plan to Sell a Home?
http://us.click.yahoo.com/J2SnNA/y.lEAA/jd3IAA/BefplB/TM