[EquisMetaStock Group] creating multiple 'favourites' folders in 7.2

hi guys,

anyone know how to do this? reason is i want to save Explorer results in a
favourites folder.
what i do now to view and save charts from an Explorer report is I select
and open all the charts at once then tile and save them as a layout. This is
a bit inefficient and my machine is starting to grind to a bit of a halt.

I am told there is a way that another favourites folder (or more) can be
created where these can be saved to (enabling easy scrolling through the
charts).

cheers,  Mike

Home Selling? Try Us!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/QrPZMC/iTmEAA/jd3IAA/BefplB/TM