[EquisMetaStock Group] EquisMetaStock Group: Special MetaStock discount for Group users.

Hhmm!

Interesting that no one has picked up on this. Maybe a bit more in
the way of an explanation is needed.

Okay, here goes. Ed is the Global Business Development Manager for
Equis International. What he is proposing and working on is a
discount package for members of this group. You'll notice that he's
talking about plug-ins and add-ons. This means that if you are a
member of this group and would like to enhance your software you'll
be able to do so at a discounted price. Neat huh!

Membership does have its privileges! With the help of Ed and the
willingness of Equis to discount there prices you'll be able to save.
This will mean more bucks for all of those wonderful trading
opportunities you'll be able to find with the software. Can't get
much better than this!!

We'd like to here your thoughts on this, so speak up everyone! Tell
us what you'd like.

Thanks,

Preston

--- In equismetastock@xxxx, "Eduardo R. da Silva"
<Eduardo.DaSilva@xxxx> wrote:
> I want make clear that the special offer to group users are
available
> for new purchases only and does not included upgrades, this
discount is
> for orders placed directly with Equis.  I am also working on a
special
> offer for MetaStock plug-ins and add-ons for the group members I
will
> send you a list of the discounted prices as soon as possible.
>

> Best Regards,
>
> Eduardo R. da Silva
> Global Business Development Manager
> Equis International
> 3950 South 700 East Ste 100
> Salt Lake City, UT 84107
> phone (801)270 3162
> fax (801)265 3999
> Eduardo.daSilva@xxxx

>         Visit our Internet site at <http://www.reuters.com>
>
> Any views expressed in this message are those of  the  individual
> sender,  except  where  the sender specifically states them to be
> the views of Reuters Ltd.

Sell a Home for Top $
http://us.click.yahoo.com/RrPZMC/jTmEAA/jd3IAA/BefplB/TM