[EquisMetaStock Group] Special MetaStock discount for Group users.

I want make clear that the special offer to group users are available
for new purchases only and does not included upgrades, this discount is
for orders placed directly with Equis.  I am also working on a special
offer for MetaStock plug-ins and add-ons for the group members I will
send you a list of the discounted prices as soon as possible.

Best Regards,

Eduardo R. da Silva
Global Business Development Manager
Equis International