RE: what is

<FONT face=Arial color=#008080
size=4>Ken
<FONT face=Arial color=#008080
size=4>
agree with you. You are in a difficult position to have to listen to the
personal attacks and the MS bashing. Once again, can we all stop this? I do,
however, think that this list is appropriate for suggestions and constructive
criticism.
<FONT face=Arial color=#008080
size=4>
<FONT face=Arial color=#008080
size=4>neo

  <FONT face=Tahoma
  size=2>-----Original Message-----From:
  owner-metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]On
  Behalf Of PD ManagerSent: Thursday, May 03, 2001 6:12
  PMTo: 'metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'Subject: RE: what
  is
  <SPAN
  class=613035121-03052001>Theo:
  <SPAN
  class=613035121-03052001>
  have been here listening the whole time.
  <SPAN
  class=613035121-03052001>
  only contribute when I feel I can add some meaningful information to the
  conversation.  I have no business breaking in to many of your
  conversations on trading techniques or strategy.  This list is for our
  customers to exchange ideas and information.  It is not a technical
  support list nor is it a place to make suggestions about the product.
  There are other places that are set up to better handle that type of
  information exchange.
  <SPAN
  class=613035121-03052001>
  lurk on this list only to stay informed with the issues that our "power users"
  are discussing.  That way I can make sure I am not totally blinded by the
  issues and concerns of the overwhelming number of our users who are not
  members of this list or any other.
  <SPAN
  class=613035121-03052001>
  I'll
  still be here listening to the concerns of everyone even through all the
  unproductive personal attacks on my programming abilities, my intellect and
  the abilities of my team.  Yes, the complaints from the users on this
  list are heard and they are represented by me personally within Equis
  when it comes to figuring out how to best address the issues of ALL our
  customers.  I can promise that this group is not being ignored, but I can
  also be frank in saying that there are many requests for program changes to
  MetaStock that never come up within the confines on this
  list.
  <SPAN
  class=613035121-03052001>
  We
  are working on solutions to many of the problems being voiced on this
  list.  I understand this is small consolation to those of you who
  have been waiting a long time for certain improvements.  Changes are in
  the works, but I cannot predict when they will ultimately be available.
  Sweeping changes to any software product of the magnitude of MetaStock are not
  to be taken lightly nor do they happen quickly.  In the meantime, I will
  not lurk quietly on the list when I am accused of not listening or not
  caring.
  <SPAN
  class=613035121-03052001>
  <SPAN
  class=613035121-03052001>Ken Hunt
  Programming Manager <FONT face=Arial
  size=2>Equis International

    <FONT face=Tahoma
    size=2>-----Original Message-----From: Theo Lockefeer
    [mailto:sky40912@xxxxxxxxx]Sent: Thursday, May 03, 2001 3:00
    PMTo: Metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject: what
    is
    Metastock doing with this list ???

    An old  server for the list , a PD manager
    who comes a
    few times a year for small talk in stead of
    professional
    listening to serious metastock users who did
    pay a lot
    of money for   X-time the same
    program...... etc  etc.

    TL