class=613035121-03052001>Theo:
<SPAN
class=613035121-03052001>
I have
been here listening the whole time.
<SPAN
class=613035121-03052001>
I only
contribute when I feel I can add some meaningful information to the
conversation.  I have no business breaking in to many of your conversations
on trading techniques or strategy.  This list is for our customers to
exchange ideas and information.  It is not a technical support list nor is
it a place to make suggestions about the product.  There are other places
that are set up to better handle that type of information
exchange.
<SPAN
class=613035121-03052001>
I lurk
on this list only to stay informed with the issues that our "power users" are
discussing.  That way I can make sure I am not totally blinded by the
issues and concerns of the overwhelming number of our users who are not members
of this list or any other.
<SPAN
class=613035121-03052001>
I'll
still be here listening to the concerns of everyone even through all the
unproductive personal attacks on my programming abilities, my intellect and the
abilities of my team.  Yes, the complaints from the users on this list are
heard and they are represented by me personally within Equis when it comes
to figuring out how to best address the issues of ALL our customers.  I can
promise that this group is not being ignored, but I can also be frank in saying
that there are many requests for program changes to MetaStock that never come up
within the confines on this list.
<SPAN
class=613035121-03052001>
We are
working on solutions to many of the problems being voiced on this
list.  I understand this is small consolation to those of you who have
been waiting a long time for certain improvements.  Changes are in the
works, but I cannot predict when they will ultimately be available.
Sweeping changes to any software product of the magnitude of MetaStock are not
to be taken lightly nor do they happen quickly.  In the meantime, I will
not lurk quietly on the list when I am accused of not listening or not
caring.
<SPAN
class=613035121-03052001>
<SPAN
class=613035121-03052001>Ken Hunt
Programming Manager <FONT face=Arial
size=2>Equis International

  <FONT face=Tahoma
  size=2>-----Original Message-----From: Theo Lockefeer
  [mailto:sky40912@xxxxxxxxx]Sent: Thursday, May 03, 2001 3:00
  PMTo: Metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject: what
  is
  Metastock doing with this list ???

  An old  server for the list , a PD manager
  who comes a
  few times a year for small talk in stead of
  professional
  listening to serious metastock users who did pay
  a lot
  of money for   X-time the same
  program...... etc  etc.

  TL